Vision: A Pan-African academic think tank/network on Internet policy leveraging the rigour of localised research and its application in order to advance the African digital economy
- Grow African academic contributions to inform digital economy policy in the region
- Foster novel and transformative intellectual research and discourse that is objective, independent and politically neutral.
- Specifically to initiate, support and publish multidisciplinary evidence-based research on the digital economy across multiple platforms
- Pave the way for a favorable environment for online players and sustain a free and open internet.
- Inform and influence public sector leaders across Africa with respect to existing and emerging digital policy issues
- Specifically to provide evidence-based actionable insights to policymakers and KoFs
Data ProtectionData ProtectionData ProtectionData ProtectionData Protection
IP, Copyright and Intermediaries
IP, Copyright and IntermediariesIP, Copyright and IntermediariesIP, Copyright and Intermediaries
Cyber SecurityCyber SecurityCyber SecurityCyber SecurityCyber SecurityCyber Security
Internet ShutdownInternet ShutdownInternet ShutdownInternet ShutdownInternet Shutdown